@uspic¡ous Fish¿!
Delirious With Weird

 
Wednesday, October 27, 2004  
Floods in Devon = I am listening to The Penguin Cafe Orchestra and thinking happy thoughts...


fadeout95: who are they?
NickJSouthall: um
NickJSouthall: hard to describe
NickJSouthall: avant-garde twee orchestral chamber pop
fadeout95: valliant attempt.
NickJSouthall: melodies played on mobile phones and such like
NickJSouthall: IT'S MY JOB
fadeout95: haha. I like that.
NickJSouthall: hurdy gurdies and harmoniums and stuff
fadeout95: do you have any experience with really annoying roommates?
NickJSouthall: oh god
NickJSouthall: when i was 19 i tried to burn down my flat because i hated the people i lived with
NickJSouthall: THIS IS WHY I CANT REMEMBER 1998
fadeout95: hahhahahah
NickJSouthall: i told them satan was coming
fadeout95: my follow-up question was going to be "how did you handle them?" but now I'm not quite so sure I want to know.
NickJSouthall: i lft the flat
NickJSouthall: and drank a lot
NickJSouthall: read too much sartre
NickJSouthall: went into total existential crisis
NickJSouthall: wrote the maddest exam paper ever
NickJSouthall: got a 2;1
fadeout95: I have no idea what that means.
NickJSouthall: sat ona seawall that summer reading american psycho and cried my eyes out cos i identified with him
NickJSouthall: 2;1 = grade b
fadeout95: nice.
fadeout95: mine's a theatre major. He keeps doing phonetic exercises and rehearsing lines badly and screaming a lot.
fadeout95: I'm trying to drown him out but it's not humanly possible.
NickJSouthall: is he kicking a football against your door atb 4am and screaming "wake up you weird cunt" at you?
fadeout95: no don't think so.
NickJSouthall: has his best mate (who you are sure he is in love with in a very repressed homosexual way) thrust his hand through your kitchen window, severing an artery and leaving you to pluck glass out of his hand?
fadeout95: not yet, no.
NickJSouthall: then yr lucky
fadeout95: I see.
NickJSouthall: in my third year my room mate and i fired eggs on our kitchen floor one night
fadeout95: fried eggs/
NickJSouthall: we poured absinthe on the floor and set it alight and cracked eggs in it
NickJSouthall: we had drunk lots
fadeout95: natch.
NickJSouthall: 9this might help you understand me better)
fadeout95: I think I get the general idea.
NickJSouthall: aye
NickJSouthall: university fucked me up
fadeout95: I so anticipate your autobiography when you turn 45 or so.
NickJSouthall: haha

NJS

10/27/2004 10:40:00 pm

1 Comments:

Blogger Sick Mouthy - 11:30 am

Most of the photographs come from within 500 yards of my front door.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



¿L¡nks¡

Stylus Grooves Measure ILX SFJ James in Italy James in Japan Freaky Trigger Marcello Happy and Lost Oli Office Dom Passantino Assistant Colin Cooper Geeta Dave Queen Jess Harvell Gareth Silver Dollar Woebotnik Septum Flux Not Today, Thank You Gutterbreakz De Young Nate Patrin Matos Andy K Haiku War Against Silence I Feel Love Rob K-Punk Nto Vlao Laputa Woebot Tim Finney Ben Robin Carmody TMFTML AK13 B Boy Blues Cha Cha Cha Clem Ian Mathers Meta Critic Blissblog Luka Freelance Mentalists Some Disco DJ Martian Pink Moose Leon Nayfakh Crumbling Loaf Enthusiastic But Mediocre iSpod Auspiciousfish news feed Nickipedia



AusPishFish Arch¡ves
<< current

Nothing Here Is True

Powered by Blogger Site Meter


Nick Southall is Contributing Editor at Stylus Magazine and occasionally writes for various other places on and offline. You can contact him by emailing auspiciousfishNO@SPAMgmail.com


All material © Nick Southall, 2003/2004/2005