@uspic¡ous Fish¿!
Delirious With Weird

 
Tuesday, July 27, 2004  
FUCKING BLOGGER
Jesus Christ will this fucking thing ever just work properly?! Blogger has eaten my template approx a quarter of the way through my links at the bottom, meaning the sitefeed, the "I Power Blogger" thing, a load of the links and THE MOTHERFUCKING ARCHIVE have vanished. I have no idea why. Using the 'back' button on the browser took me back all the way to when I last altered the template the morning (linking Todd's blog) but no avail. I HOPE I have, somewhere at home, a Word doc. with the template (in a MUCH earlier guise) saved, so I can just c&p it and republish and all will be well. In the meantime FUCK YOU, BLOGGER, AGAIN.

EDIT: I found an old template here at work (thank God) so have c&p'd that into here, menaing links and archives are back. However, the sitemeter button is not. The "I Power Blogger" button can FUCK OFF for a while. Sodding thing.

EDIT: The upside of this is that I've finally updated the links at the bottom. They're still not in any kind of order (bugger that for a laugh), but there are lots more and the dead ones have been corrected etcetera. Site Meter are shite at emailing you back with your code so you can get yr counter up again, so I've put a Stat Counter in instead (Site Meter to be added again once they sort their shit out / I figure out wtf happened).

NJS

7/27/2004 09:28:00 am

3 Comments:

Blogger Sick Mouthy - 8:50 pm

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Bored at work = paranoia.

 
Blogger Sick Mouthy - 8:49 am

J and Todd both mocking me in the same comments box?! This is like Punk'd with Ashton Kutcher, only it'd be called Geek'd and hosted by Stephen Hawking!

 
Blogger Sick Mouthy - 4:10 pm

I shall link you up when I get home, my good man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



¿L¡nks¡

Stylus Grooves Measure ILX SFJ James in Italy James in Japan Freaky Trigger Marcello Happy and Lost Oli Office Dom Passantino Assistant Colin Cooper Geeta Dave Queen Jess Harvell Gareth Silver Dollar Woebotnik Septum Flux Not Today, Thank You Gutterbreakz De Young Nate Patrin Matos Andy K Haiku War Against Silence I Feel Love Rob K-Punk Nto Vlao Laputa Woebot Tim Finney Ben Robin Carmody TMFTML AK13 B Boy Blues Cha Cha Cha Clem Ian Mathers Meta Critic Blissblog Luka Freelance Mentalists Some Disco DJ Martian Pink Moose Leon Nayfakh Crumbling Loaf Enthusiastic But Mediocre iSpod Auspiciousfish news feed Nickipedia



AusPishFish Arch¡ves
<< current

Nothing Here Is True

Powered by Blogger Site Meter


Nick Southall is Contributing Editor at Stylus Magazine and occasionally writes for various other places on and offline. You can contact him by emailing auspiciousfishNO@SPAMgmail.com


All material © Nick Southall, 2003/2004/2005