@uspic¡ous Fish¿!
Delirious With Weird

 
Wednesday, August 20, 2003  
Pete's not keen on The Neptunes album either! I get the idea that this is just his bloodyminded refusal to agree with his sister and her boyfriend (that's me, folks) about hiphop / music in general, all part of being 17. Meanwhile I'm mightily pissed off with the copy-protection device on The Neptunes Introduce... Clones because it's stopping me being able to play it properly on this - . Meanwhile "Fix Up Look Sharp" has managed to worm it's way into my head at last. Only to get blown the fuck out again by Lumidee's "Never Leave You (Uh Oooh)", which is possibly the best single of the year so far, up alongside !!!'s "Me & Giuliani..." and anything by Justin. I imagine Pete hates Lumidee's sublime, sweltering handclaps and perpetual, hook-ridden vocal chirrups as well, but Stephen (11, crap at sport, likes 50Cent) loves it. As well he should.

In related news, I've added a link to Fractionals; I have no idea who he is but everytime I Google my own name his blog comes up as having quoted me, so he deserves a link. I also a have new email address - auspiciousfish@yahoo.co.uk - which should help propell the Auspicious Fish brand further towards world domination, or something.

Rar.

8/20/2003 10:06:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 



¿L¡nks¡

Stylus Grooves Measure ILX SFJ James in Italy James in Japan Freaky Trigger Marcello Happy and Lost Oli Office Dom Passantino Assistant Colin Cooper Geeta Dave Queen Jess Harvell Gareth Silver Dollar Woebotnik Septum Flux Not Today, Thank You Gutterbreakz De Young Nate Patrin Matos Andy K Haiku War Against Silence I Feel Love Rob K-Punk Nto Vlao Laputa Woebot Tim Finney Ben Robin Carmody TMFTML AK13 B Boy Blues Cha Cha Cha Clem Ian Mathers Meta Critic Blissblog Luka Freelance Mentalists Some Disco DJ Martian Pink Moose Leon Nayfakh Crumbling Loaf Enthusiastic But Mediocre iSpod Auspiciousfish news feed Nickipedia



AusPishFish Arch¡ves
<< current

Nothing Here Is True

Powered by Blogger Site Meter


Nick Southall is Contributing Editor at Stylus Magazine and occasionally writes for various other places on and offline. You can contact him by emailing auspiciousfishNO@SPAMgmail.com


All material © Nick Southall, 2003/2004/2005